Children who are 3 years old (JK) or 4 years old (SK) by December 31, 2023 will be eligible to attend Full Day Kindergarten in September 2024.
How to Register:
- Contact your local school first. Complete list of our schools including contact information.
- Not sure which school to register at? Visit hpsts.mybusplanner.ca/Eligibility to find out.
- Complete the online form at the link below. You may have to create a new account to begin the process.
- Once you have submitted the online form, you will receive a confirmation email indicating you’ve successfully completed pre-registration.
- If you were not able to contact the school prior to pre-registering online, the school will be in touch to make an appointment to finalize your registration.
- The following documentation will be required to complete the registration:
- Proof of Address (Utility bill, proof of Ontario Property Assessment Notice, or lease agreement)
- Proof of the Student’s Legal Name and Date of Birth
- Birth Certificate, Canadian Passport, birth registration, citizenship card or official hospital birth record.
- Proof of Custody where applicable
- Custody orders, court-ordered Guardianship
- Immigration documents where required
- Immunization records
- Submit your child’s record of immunization to the local Health Unit: Huron Perth Public Health
For additional help, please email [email protected].
What does Kindergarten Look Like in AMDSB?
System Principal of Program
Avon Maitland District School Board
1-800-592-5437 ext 122
Children who are 3 or 4 years old by December 31, 2022 are eligible to attend Full Day Kindergarten in September 2023.