Pathways Advisory Committee
This committee enables AMDSB to best support students in their initial postsecondary destination and ultimately to meet local industry needs.
The goals of the Pathways Advisory Committee are:
- To develop an enhanced appreciation of labour market patterns in Huron and Perth counties
- To develop an enhanced understanding of existing Pathways programs in Avon Maitland DSB, to include but not limited to
- Specialist High Skills Major (SHSM) programs
- Ontario Youth Apprenticeship Program (OYAP)
- Secondary School course and program delivery, including cooperative and technological education courses
- Dual Credits through community college partnerships
- To collaboratively identify gaps between the Huron and Perth labour market needs and current Pathways plans in AMDSB
- To provide recommendations and feedback regarding AMDSB Pathways promotion and to support planning that will enable AMDSB to best support students in their initial postsecondary destination and ultimately to meet local industry needs
Visit our Virtual Field Trips page to see videos featuring our Pathways Advisory Committee partners.
Meeting Minutes and Materials
Other Meeting Resources
February 11, 2021 Meeting - John Callegher Presentation