School Ventilation Information
All of the ventilation systems in AMDSB schools were independently reviewed in 2020 and upgrades have been completed to comply with recommendations. Standalone HEPA units have been purchased and deployed according to priority, as described on page 2 of the Pandemic Preparedness update below.
Update on school ventilation (January 2022)
Instructions on how to use the AMDSB ventilation report
- This report is in Microsoft Excel format so can only be viewed on devices that have that program installed.
- There is a PDF version for those who cannot view the Excel version.
- There are 3 tabs:
- Board Ventilation Strategy: includes information about the overall AMDSB strategy
- Board Level Investments: includes detailed financial information
- School Dashboard: includes a drop-down menu that can be used to look at school-specific details (this function is only available in the Excel version. If you are only able to view the PDF version and would like school specific details, please contact [email protected]
NOTE: This information is current as of the date in the file name.