COVID-19 Information and Advisory
This page will be updated as we receive new information.
- AMDSB school's health and safety protocols to keep students and staff safe.
- The Ministry of Health's guidance for schools.
- Reporting of COVID-19 cases in AMDSB schools
- The COVID-19 vaccine that is now approved for anyone 5 and over.
- Ventilation in AMDSB schools (strategy, investments and school by school overview).
- Vaccination status of AMDSB employees (aggregate data).
- Communication to families (overview of the main letters, etc. that families have been sent to date).
- COVID-19 cases in Huron-Perth. This information is provided by Huron Perth Public Health.
1. AMDSB School's Health and Safety Protocols
2. Ministry of Health COVID-19 Health, Safety and Operational Guidance for Schools (2021-2022)
3. Cases of COVID-19 in AMDSB Schools
Due to Ontario's latest case and contact management guidance, school boards will no longer be informed of positive cases so the usual reporting is suspended (as of January 3, 2022).
Please visit the Ministry of Education's absence tracking page to learn about daily absence numbers in AMDSB schools.
4. COVID-19 Vaccine Information
5. Ventilation in AMDSB Schools
6. Vaccination Status of AMDSB Employees
|As of December 8, 2021||School Board Employees and Trustees||Occasional/ Temporary Board Employees||Other Individuals*|
|Total number of individuals to which the policy applies
||1651 (100%)||590 (100%)||396 (100%)|
|Total number of individuals who have attested to being fully vaccinated (with and without supporting documentation)
||1580 (95.70%)||556 (94.24%)||355 (89.65%)|
Total number of individuals who are partially vaccinated
|4 (0.24%)||1 (0.17%)||2 (0.51%)|
|Total number of individuals who have provided a documented medical reason for not being fully vaccinated
|Total number of individuals who have not yet submitted an attestation form, if known