Google App Help
I am experiencing poor video quality in Google Meet
- Open a Google Meet and click the menu button at the bottom-right corner.
- From the popup menu, select Settings.
- In the resulting window, change the Send resolution to 360p and then change the Receive resolution to 360p as well.
My microphone/camera is not working
Choose an option:
- Before a meeting, go to Google Meet (meet.google.com)
- Click Settings General.
- After a meeting starts, click More Settings Audio.
Choose a setting you want to change:
- Microphone—Select your microphone device.
- Speakers—Select your speakers. To test your speakers, click Test.
Google Meet needs permission to use your camera and microphone in Chrome. You will be asked to allow access the first time you join a Meet video call.
You can change the setting to allow Meet to use your camera and microphone, click on the camera icon in the address bar and select the Always allow option.
Tip: Using mismatched microphone and external speaker devices may cause echo. It is recommended to use a headset for best audio.
What are the basics of Google Classroom?
How can I submit assignments in Google Classroom
How can I manage multiple users logged into the same device?